Marketing & PR Lead
A unique opportunity for a Marketing & PR Lead to join the team!
Interviews: Send your CV with the answers to 2 questions (see bottom of Ad), 30-minute introduction call, if successful we will give you a short task to complete ahead of a 1-hour call
Reporting to: Me! Clare Lichfield, Founder & CEO
Ask me anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mission at Ensoi:
To devise, own and execute the marketing strategy for Ensoi to be best positioned to lead in the womenswear market. This will be your guiding principle for at least the next 12 months.
To eradicate ‘wardrobe meltdowns’ and give women the truly feminist fashion they want and deserve.
What we’re all about:
We know you don’t want to be sold a chic myth anymore. You don’t want throwaway flings. You want clothes worthy of a long-term relationship. Clothes that elevate and celebrate your personal style – and your tits, while they’re at it.
Made to order, made to fit and made to last, Ensoi pieces transcend trends and slip seamlessly into your wardrobe. Layered over long sleeves and simple tees, or under sharp tailoring and slouchy knitwear, our delicate camis and slip dresses are high/low heroes that make getting dressed a breeze. And of course, no more ‘shelf support’ or strapless stick-on nightmares. Just easy, effortless design that works with your body, not against it.
We’re not perfect but we’re making progress!
At Ensoi, we believe in uplift for everyone – which is why our supply chain is transparent, our workers are paid fairly, and we’re always striving to make every element of our business as sustainable as we can, from fibre to fastenings, packaging and beyond.
What we’re looking for in our Marketing Lead:
We’re looking for someone with proven experience. You’ll be able to seamlessly translate our purpose and values into creative content across various social channels and devise and execute our marketing strategy. You’ll be able to balance executional work with strategy and planning, be customer-obsessed and have fun whilst doing so. You are comfortable working autonomously but also enjoy working closely with the Founder, getting your hands dirty with different tasks that pop up due to the nature of working in an early stage business.
You are brave - confident in cutting through the noise and know how to have impact
You have a bias to action - you understand time is precious and know how to get s**t done
You take pride in your work - you want to do your best work and no stone gets left unturned
Your previous experience:
- You have an excellent understanding of the various social-media platforms. Proven experience of driving exponential digital growth (primarily Instagram and TikTok) and have run successful targeted ads campaigns,
- You have have proven experience working with marketing tactics and Go-to-Market strategies,
- You have demonstrated success in positioning and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives,
- You have a sharp command of written English: a unique, witty and smart writing style,
- You have developed marketing strategies that are centred around brave, powerful, fun but tasteful content,
- You have experience working in fashion PR and pride yourself on the long-lasting relationships with the press, stylists and influencers you have built.
How we’ll measure your success:
- You will have built a community on social media who really engage in our content; they care for our story, our vision and products.
- You will have sowed the seeds for long-lasting, strong relationships with press and PR managers, they’re always excited to hear from you.
- We’re known for our unique writing style and that’s all down to your creativity and bravery to create witty, standout content and campaigns.
- Planning and executing the Marketing strategy,
- Determine the positioning and messaging framework for Ensoi and its products,
- Establish and understand the customer profile for Ensoi and how best to communicate to them,
- Carefully curating the brand and what it stands for into a cult status, using impactful visuals that speak to our values,
- Design the development and launch of campaigns and batch releases,
- Work closely with our Content Assistant to craft engaging, witty and unique content for all social platforms,
- Establish key differentiators and our positioning within the competitor landscape,
- Work closely with our Founder to better understand our customers in both their needs and behaviours,
- Prospecting potential customer types and designing campaigns to resonate with them,
- Initiate and develop strong and collaborative relationships with influencers and press relations,
- Design and deliver our communication approach of being a market leader for change in the fashion industry; for cleaner, better and fairer practices on a global scale.
- You’ll be managing and leading the marketing strategy in an exciting stage of our growth, we’re excited to see where you take it.
- There are many opportunities for career development and the sky’s the limit, we’re here to serve women and make an impact. The opportunity to grow with the role is there for the taking, if you’re up for the challenge!
- At Ensoi, everyone gets their hands dirty, so if you spot an opportunity or have an idea, you’ll be given the time and resources to make your vision a reality.
Does this sound like you?
Please send your CV along with the answer to these 2 questions to email@example.com.
- What brands would you say are cutting through the noise, being brave and making themselves unforgettable? And, why?
- What would you say is the biggest barrier or mistake that new fashion brands are making when breaking into social media?